We begin official state-recognized implementation in the 2015-16 school year. Each DDM will only need to be done with one group (i.e. two classes total).
- Complete pre-assessment within the first month of the school year (and post-assessment in March).
- For each of the two different groups/grades, create a GoogleDrive folder for the class called “DDM schoolyear Grade #”.
- Place the two DDM folders in teacher’s Evaluation Folder, shared with department head
- Photograph each student’s artwork with completed rubric (or, if a test, photograph the completed test)
- Title photo “student name DDM pre” or “student name DDM post”
- Place the photo files (JPGs) in the corresponding DDM folder.
- Record the score in data collection chart / spreadsheet
- Share the scoring spreadsheet with the department head by placing it in the DDM folder.